We are looking for our client an experienced candidate for the
position. Our client is a major player in the FMCG business.
- Leading the financial accounting, reporting & controlling function of the local business unit & its cluster’s countries (4)
- Managing that the policies, procedures, practices and systems are in line with the long-term business objectives of the company and are in line with HQ’s processes & policies
- To manage the local business’s legal & regulatory affairs.
- Creating & managing the local internal and external audits of the local company.
- Managing the team of finance professionals by leading efforts which continuously will drive associate and team engagement.
The Person should have:
- Minimum 7 years experience in finance function
- Good English knowledge
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in finance and/or accounting
- CPA and/or ACCA and/or equivalent certification is preferred
- Solid understanding of the local GAAP & regulatory environments
- Preferred experience with an FMCG company
- Excellent management skills, building effective teams
The must have Functional Competencies & Skills:
- Financial Control, Accounting, Financial processes, Financial Analysis, Tax Management, Treasury Management
- Technical & IT skills
- Project mgmt. skills
- Organization & Efficiency
- Leadership & interpersonal skills
- Communication & Team working skills
- Problem solving skills