We are looking for our client, who is a major player in the online gaming industry
Junior. Business Developer / Trading Assistant
Czech & English
To be part of the member of their international team in their Sofia office.
- Client support via phone, email, and social media.
- Client administration tasks, support to PR and Marketing activities.
- Resolve trade disputes, conducting audit checks and client administration tasks.
- The ideal candidate has affinity with the financial markets, strong interpersonal skills and is seeking work in a challenging international environment.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree
- Native Czech
- Young graduate (0 – 2 years of experience )
- Good understanding of financial products and affinity with the financial markets;
- An energetic team player with excellent communication skills, motivation & attitude
- On the job training & career opportunity in the field of general mgmt, risk mgmt., marketing, IT, compliance
- Fix salary & performance based bonus
- Benefits (relocation support, apartment rental, flight tickets to your home country, health, sport)
- Possibility to earn a performance-based bonus
- Modern office environment & a challanging international environment
If you are looking for a new challenge or a position with freedom to apply your knowledge and skills, please send your CV in English.
Note, that we will contact only those candidates who qualify for the position, in case you don't hear from us by 28th of February, this would mean that your application was unsuccessful in this occasion. Thank you for your application.
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global EOOD –
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act, the provided personal data is correct and up-to-date
Your CV and all personal data content will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. This information will be used solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy.
Arsis Global EOOD's Bulgarian recruitment agency license's (mediation in employment services) number is 1614 and was issued on 08.08.2013 and is valid until 08.08.2018