Sales Manager - Region: Greece
Products: White goods / non-food products
General Summary: Planning, managing and controlling all activities in the whole region of Greece. Lead, motivate, evaluate, support and supervise sales team members in the region. Ensure growth in the sales volume and achieving the KPI’s. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales, earnings and other goals. Meet and collaborate with key account customers.
Details of function:
• Developing sales strategies and setting targets for the whole team.
• Monitoring sales team's performance and motivating them to reach targets. Sets personal annual targets for each Sales Representative.
• Supports sales team members for annual and important meetings.
• Pays regular visits to all key account players on the market and collaborates with them in order to establish long-term relations and successful business cooperation.
• Controls all KPI’s of the region like:
- costs, earnings, following all annual budgets;
- achieving of monthly and annual sales targets;
- current payments status of all invoices. Ensure payment of all open invoices;
- recommends optimizations in all areas;
• Preparing of the budgets and annual forecast by models and customers.
• Preparing annual Marketing activities plan of the region. Ensure following and achieving it.
• Ensuring monthly collection of the plans for production of the needed products for achieving the sales.
• Developing logistic strategy and optimization of the delivery time and costs.
• Sets terms and conditions in the region to ensuring guarantee of the payments of every single customer
• With sales team organizes trainings of sales staff in the region locally
• Performs and negotiates sales and marketing activities with key accounts:
- Samples in the stores: their numbers and visual conditions;
- Area and position of the products in every store;
- Availability of catalogues and marketing POS materials;
- Price monitoring;
- Competitor data analysis: new models, price positioning, customer feedback and marketing activities;
- Future actions: models, conditions etc.
- Regular training of the sales staff;
- All open topics in sales and marketing strategy and requirements;
• Strictly follows the implementation of the company's sales policies, practices and procedures
• Participates in Sales programs and other seminars to improve skills.
Requirements and qualifications:
- A University degree in Economics, Sales and Marketing or Business Studies is preferred.
- Previous experience in sales of non-food products/white goods.
- Proven experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills in regard to the interpretation of sales performance and market trend information.
- Proven successful leader of a sales team.
- Willingness and desire for training and self-improvement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of MS Office
- Willingness for intensive travel.
- Native Greek language & fluent in English, German language is skills is a strong plus
- A valid and clear driver’s license.