Arsis Global is an international company that provides recruitment and business consultancy in CEE and through its partners’ network in 25+ countries. We provide solutions to our clients’ talent acquisition needs with offices in Budapest/Hungary, Sofia/Bulgaria, Athens/Greece (in preparation mode), Warsaw/Poland & Istanbul/Turkey.
Our service offerings include Contract Staffing, Campaign Recruitment and Executive Recruitment to support all levels and functions within our client’s organizations.
The foundation of our business is a deep understanding of each of our client’s specific hiring needs and a track record to source investment professionals of the highest caliber. We strive to not only be the best at search execution but be a solution provider to our Clients. Arsis Global offers career potential in a fast pasted, dynamic and results driven environment.
THE IDEAL PERSON:
- The ideal candidate will exhibit experience in Business Development activities with the growth of new market sectors; human capital; talent management and acquisition.
- You’ll be involved in all steps of the recruitment process including talent mapping, sourcing and developing candidate relationships, helping construct offer packages and coordinating with clients.
- By gaining industry intelligence and developing expertise in local market, you’ll become a trusted resource to candidates, clients and your colleagues.
- Partner with customers to get a clear view on their strategic and financial objectives and hiring needs and devise and carry out a targeted sourcing and research strategy for their needs
- Communicate with clients and candidates to navigate the search process from origination to close
- Source suitable candidates and gather industry intelligence to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility
- Maintain and develop strong client and candidate relationships by active networking
- Min 3 years experience in a recruitment agency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; including, the confidence and ability to liaise with senior-level clients and candidates
- Hard work, teamwork, pro-activeness and result oriented thinking.
- A flexible entrepreneurial mindset and ability to multitask
- A self-starter who doesn’t require constant oversight
- Excellent work ethic and ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and follow through
- A natural curiosity to understand what makes people tick and who thrives in different environments
- working in an international environment with a hands-on approach and freedom
- flexible working hours
- build your brand, your career within an international network
- competitive salaries & rewarding bonus program
- career growth and international opportunities