We are looking for an outstanding candidate as a GENERAL MANAGER-HOTEL, for our client who is a major player in the hospitality industry in Greece.
IF YOU ARE READY FOR CHALLENGES SUCH:
- Be responsible for all aspects of the effective leadership of hotel's operations, hotel management team
- Manage the day-to-day staff and guests relationship
- Be an ambassador for the brand and the hotel.
- Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of the hotel's service culture,
- To maximize operations and guest satisfaction & deliver an excellent Guest experience
- Work Very closely with the hotel owners and other stake holders.
- Manage between profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
- Oversee the operations functions of the hotel & manage regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
- Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, policies, procedures & service standards.
- Manage all key property issues including capital projects, customer service
- Prepare & manage the hotel's annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Deliver hotel budget goals, set other short and long term strategic goals, developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings.
- A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies
IF YOU HAVE:
- min 5+ years experience in hospitality/hotel industry with a luxury and international, ideally in remote locations
- minimum 4 years of experience as General Manager or Assistant/Deputy General Manager
- University degree in hotel management and/or related field
- Clear track record in opening/managing/re-positioning a hotel
- A highly intelligent hotel professional with excellent communicative skills, outstanding management skills, and a hands-on approach
- Highly self-motivated and driven
- Focus on the positive and strive for continual improvement
- Collaborate and operate well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Adhere to a strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- working in an international environment with a hands-on approach and freedom
- competitive salaries & rewarding bonus program