We are looking for our client a, who has a long time business presence in Hungary through their real estate investments and also manufacturing & commercial business, based in Szentendre.
ADMINISTRATION OFFICER / EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
will be reporting to the Country Commercial Manager & being part of the small local team.
- Managing & scheduling meetings, recording minutes of the meeting
- Handling all incoming telephones & being the 1st contact of the local business
- Checking & proofreading contracts, agreement and other document
- Arranging and managing the Commercial Manager’s daily meetings/schedules
- Executing central documentation policies and managing brand communication via social media
- Issuing invoices and following up payments
- Supporting the Commercial Manager’s activities and acting as an administrative liason with the mother company
- ‘College or University degree
- A strong team player with an outstanding supporting approach to his/her direct report
- Attention to detail in his/her work & excellent problem solving, organization skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in different levels within the organization
- Genuine multi-tasker that is able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience in a legal or real estate environment or project management is considered an asset
- Experience with lease agreements is an asset too
- Fluent knowledge of English and Hungarian - written and oral
- Proficient in MS Office and familiriaty with social media
Locations: Szentendre, Hungary
Pls register on: http://careers.arsisglobal.com/user/register or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global Ltd –
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act/GDPR, the provided personal data is correct and up-to-date
Your CV and all personal data content will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. This information will be used solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy.
Arsis Global Ltd, is a Hungarian private recruitment agency license's number is BP/0701/10086-1/2019-1185 .