INTERNATIONAL ONCOLOGY MARKETING MANAGER based in Budapest
- Manage the PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT Strategy for the onco-hematology & biotechnology marketing division
- Evaluate new product portfolio launch ideas, projects
- Manage compliance within defined product line and support key processes
- Creating/managing/supporting the promotional communication strategy & roll-out for the specific EU countries
- Supporting business case development in view of the targeted sales and evaluating the reality of the targeted sales figures also creating different business strategies
- Managing up-to-date market data for the specific product portfolio and following the international and regional trends.
- Masters or PhD/PharmD/QP or MSc. in Life science/pharmaceutical/economics related studies
- Solid experience in the pharma /life science industry
- Minimum of 3 years’ of experience product management/development
- Fluent English and Hungarian language,
- Excellent analytical skills, pro-activeness, and detail oriented personality
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global Ltd –
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act/GDPR, the provided personal data is correct and up-to-date
Your CV and all personal data content will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. This information will be used solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy.
Arsis Global Ltd, is a Hungarian private recruitment agency license's number is BP/0701/10086-1/2019-1185 .