- Coordinate and manage all quality assurance activities, including but not limited to: management of deviations, root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions (CAPA);
- Preparation of risk assessment toward main working processes and practical maintenance of change management procedure regarding ISO/GDP requirements;
- Enhance the competence of dedicated personnel by conducting of ISO 9001 and GDP training and familiarization with applicable SOP's;
- Manage and develop Quality management system according to the applicable regulations, ISO 9001:2015, - Guidelines on Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and Goods Manufacturing Practice (GMP) of medicinal products for human use;
- Assure ongoing compliance with group quality and industry regulatory requirements by routine quality processes and training to the business;
- Relevant Bachelor and/or Master degree – Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry or similar;
- At least 2 years of experience in implementation of Quality management process in pharma industry;
- Deep knowledge of requirements of ISO 9001:2015;
- Demonstrated knowledge in GDP, GMP and/or related Quality systems in wholesale/ production;
- Internal Auditor Certificate
- Fluent in English language;
- A chance to build up your knowledge and experience in Quality Assurance in challenging and dynamic pharmaceutical/wholesale business;
-Flexiblle home office/office based working conditions depending on personal preferences;
-To receive attractive remuneration package based on achieved results, and additional health insurance package, including extensive medical and dental care.
Arsis Global EOOD's Bulgarian recruitment agency license's (mediation in employment services) number is 2533 and was issued on 11.05.2018.
Note, that we will contact only those candidates who qualify for the position, in case you don't hear from us by 25th of November, this would mean that your application was unsuccessful in this occasion. Thank you for your application.