- To develop and manage a portfolio of customers and to create new opportunities with prospects in the market segment of high-end medical equipment – imagistic diagnostics and operating room equipment mainly.
- Sells both to public and private hospitals and healthcare providers
- Basic sales activities like customer visits, pricing and offers, a highly important task is updating of market data regarding prospects, customers, products, prices, competition and upcoming trends and demand.
- At least 3 years experience in B2B sales
- Work experience in the medical equipment sales
- Economical, medical or technical university background master degree.
- Business and financial knowledge and flexibility
- Knowledge in CRM & Excel
- Willing to travel on business trips
- Fluent in English language;
- Very strong and limitless bonus, closely related to the sales
- Company car, mobile phone and PC
- Food vouchers
- Strong social program for supporting parents with children at school age and university students
- Health insurance
- Career growth with Periodic trainings at local and international level specific to the job position
Arsis Global EOOD's Bulgarian recruitment agency license's (mediation in employment services) number is 2533 and was issued on 11.05.2018.
Note, that we will contact only those candidates who qualify for the position, in case you don't hear from us by 25th of November, this would mean that your application was unsuccessful in this occasion. Thank you for your application.