We are currently looking for a positive, dynamic, result-oriented and customer-service-driven individual.
• Prepares invoices and other financal documents;
• Ensures that all filings, documents, and regulatory reporting are completed accurately, in a timely manner, and according to the trade laws;
• Coordinates credit and financial activities and observes for the timely payments for trade operations;
• Maintains the relationship with the existing international wholesale clients in a fruitful way;
• Ideally- university degree in the field of Economics, Trade, Logistics or other related fields
• Professional background in commercial export sales-focused roles, preferably acquired in international environment with large product portfolio, will be considered as an advantage;
• Fluency in English – both written and spoken;
• Excel experience is a must;
• SAP knowledge will be deemed as a plus;
• Positive attitude
Arsis Global EOOD's Bulgarian recruitment agency license's (mediation in employment services) number is 2533 and was issued on 11.05.2018.
Note, that we will contact only those candidates who qualify for the position, in case you don't hear from us by 25th of April, this would mean that your application was unsuccessful in this occasion. Thank you for your application.