PROJECT MANAGER – Fit-out / Construction
Location: Budapest/ Hungary
Our Client: Offering full scale construction/interior design project management to international retail clients like Humanic, Auchan etc mainly in Eastern Europe
- Oversees design and construction projects from start to finish for retail store ste up
- Uses the the company's own developed construction software on daily basis to plan, coordinate, allocate tasks, manage project budget &report the actual status of the site
- Obtaining all necessary construction's licence, and official documentation
- Full inspection of the construction sites, ensuring project documents are complete
- Allocation and management of sub-contractors
- Communication of the landlord/ the management of the „house”
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality & safety standards.
- Solid experience / good understanding of construction/fitt-out project management
- Excellent knowledge of the legal & safety standards of the construction industry
- A person who can easily adapt to different circumstances, the changing environments, and willing to work in an international team
- Bachelor/Master degree in Civil Engineering
- 3D design software experiences is a plus
- A winning spirit, positive, confident , “ can do ” attitude, result oriented, excellence in assertive communication and negotiation skills
- Flexibility, willingness to travel and work in CEE on a project base
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, a can do attitude
- Excellent English language skills & fluent Hungarian
- A great international team
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
If you are looking for a new challenge or a position with freedom to apply your knowledge and skills, please register with your CV, preferable in English.
Note, that we will contact only those candidates who qualify for the position, in case you don't hear from us by June 15, this would mean that your application was unsuccessful in this occasion. Thank you for your application.
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global Ltd –
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act/GDPR, the provided personal data is correct and up-to-date
Your CV and all personal data content will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. This information will be used solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy.