We are a recruitment, search & selection agency/consultancy with a strong presence in CEE & partners in 25+ countries.
We develop relationships, make new friends, feel challenged by our competitions. Interpersonal and solution-oriented mindset is what makes us unique.
Passion, ambition, and working together towards a common goal make us a team and we support our clients in their HR/Business needs by providing solutions. With our international team in different locations in CEE, we focus on quality and if you speak the same language we are looking for You!
This is a standalone role in our Budapest office with an opportunity to build your own team.
IF YOU ARE READY FOR CHALLENGES SUCH:
- Build your client base & deliver on the recruitment projects
- Full life cycle recruiting from sourcing, screening, and selection to negotiation, offer and close, ensuring an outstanding experience
- Maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates & the community at large
- Become a brand and go-to-person for your markets and clients
- Develop & maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders, vendors and other team members to create a partnership that drives success, predictable results, and credibility on the markets
- Leverages online recruiting resources to identify and recruit the very best candidates and participates in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies
- Be informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques and lead the way in industry best practices
IF YOU HAVE:
- 3+ years of sales recruitment experience
- Communicative, outgoing and passionate about recruitment combined with strong customer focus and entrepreneur mind
- “go-to-market” approach, so you have a strong sales recruitment approach
- Be knowledgeable with ATS or CRM systems
- Communicate confidently in person, over the phone, and online
- Focus on the positive and strive for continual improvement
- Collaborate and operate well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Adhere to a strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- English language skills is a must
- working in an international environment with a hands-on approach and freedom
- a highly entrepreneurial environment, fast decision making and true accountability for the growth of this new division
- flexible working hours
- build your brand, your career within an international network with partners in 25+ countries
- competitive salaries & rewarding bonus program