B2B BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – Affinity insurance
We are looking on behalf of our client, candidates who are looking for a new challenges in their career and have the capabilities to set up a the local presence & build it in Hungary of an international company. The position reports to the CEE Cluster Head.
Building, developing sales strategy and Driving Sales within the Hungarian market as a new brand in affinity insurance & warranties for with clients in banking, retail, insurance, mobile phone & gadget business.
The ideal candidate establishes strong relationships building skills with senior level decision makers, CEO’s & executives.
- Developing, implementing the market entry B2B business development sales strategy & build the Affinity insurance service business in Hungary
- Developing, implementing & delivering B2B business development strategy
- Building & Managing a blue-chip client portfolio
- Engage relations with underwriters and build a solid blue-chip client portfolio with retailers, insurance, banking, telco operators by managing their sales & administration services of insurances and warranties
- Successful track record of business development with excellent relationship w insurers and commercial businesses.
- An experienced complex contract negotiator, w solid background in managing revenue, cost targets, P&L
- Excellent communication & high impact person who can easily manage internal stakeholders & ability to build strong network with Board level decision makers
- Demonstrated experience in B2B business development in insurance solutions, building strong sales pipeline, selling solutions & propositions
- Proven track record of managing RFI (Request for Interest) & RFP (Request for Proposal)
- Excellent numerical skills to manage complex financial pricing models
Locations: Budapest, Hungary