Our client is an international consultancy company, currently setting up their operation in Budapest.
GLOBAL OPERATIONS SUPPORT SPECIALIST - Budapest
to provide a best in class service in setting up the local office & manage the day to day tasks.
• Building the foundation for the local Global team
• Set up the admin function of the local office
• Managing accountants, lawyers in relation of office opening/functioning
• Manage and organise office’s expenses, processes,
• Managing the day to day operation of the office
• Excellent organizational, communication and administrative skills
• Experience working in teams and delivering results on local and global level
• Experience with CRM systems is a plus
• Work independently and be mobile
• Good English language skills
• Competitive salary
• Paid Trainings for education/professional development
• High degree of responsibility & autonomy
• As a start this is a 6 months temporary assignment, than it can turn to be a
Pls note starting date is ASAP, due to coronavirus regulation, it will be home office based at the start.
If you are looking for a new challenge or a position with freedom to apply your knowledge and skills,
please send your CV in English.
Note, that we will contact only those candidates who qualify for the position, in case you don't hear
from us by April 10, this would mean that your application was unsuccessful in this occasion. Thank
you for your application.
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global Ltd –
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act/GDPR, the
provided personal data is correct and up-to-date
Your CV and all personal data content will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data
Protection Act. This information will be used solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if
there is a relevant vacancy.
Arsis Global Ltd, is a Hungarian private recruitment agency license's number is BP/0701/10086-1/2019-1185 .