On behalf of our client, who is one of the major player in the pharmaceutical Industry, we are looking for
to join the Biometrics team in a global, diverse and cross-functional environment.
Location: UK or Sweden
- Being the active member of the Biometrics team ( respiratory, inflammation, autoimmunity disease)
- Manage & support the statistical thinking, analysis,
- Reporting to relevant groups in product development and study teams
- Develop design options and provide high-quality information for the business through a partnership with internal and external experts
- Representing the employer to Health Authorities for specific projects
- Apply expert skills to investigate and use standard
- Master’s or Doctorate degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Mathematics or similar area
- Minimum 5years of experience as a Biostatistician
- Experience in clinical trial stage 4 &/or 5
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially when communicating statistical concepts to non-statisticians
- Excellent command of English
An exciting role in an innovative environment. You will be a part of a company in strong growth with values that engages every employee.
Place of work: either UK or Sweden
Compensation: base salary + generous benefits package
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global Ltd –
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act/GDPR, the provided personal data is correct and up-to-date
Your CV and all personal data content will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. This information will be used solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy.
Arsis Global Ltd, is a Hungarian private recruitment agency license's number is BP/0701/10086-1/2019-1185 .