On behalf of our client, who is one of the major player in the pharmaceutical Industry, we are looking for
SENIOR STATISTICAL PROGRAMMER
to join the Biometrics team, dedicated to RIA diseases.
- Statistical programming deliverables for regulatory submissions, including specification
- Delivery of integrated databases, outputs and response to regulatory questions; commercialization and reimbursements
- Delivery of the Clinical Study Report (CSR), Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM)/Analysis Data Model (ADaM) databases and Tables, Figures and Listings (TFL) outputs through both internal and external delivery models, following applicable data standards and regulations
- Statistical programming contribution to Development Safety Update Reports (DSUR), Periodic Benefit-Risk Evaluation Report (PBRER), Investigators brochures (IB)
- Contribute to or lead the statistical programming thinking, analysis and reporting to relevant groups
- Development of standard methodology to improve quality, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Life Sciences or similar area
- Advanced SAS Programming and CDISC standards knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills & command of English
- Experience in clinical trial stage 4 &/or 5
An exciting role in an innovative environment, be part of a company in strong growth with values that engages every employee. Salary + excellent benefits
Location: UK or Sweden
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global Ltd –
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act/GDPR, the provided personal data is correct and up-to-date
Your CV and all personal data content will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. This information will be used solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy.
Arsis Global Ltd, is a Hungarian private recruitment agency license's number is BP/0701/10086-1/2019-1185 .