On behalf of our client, who is one of the major player in the pharmaceutical Industry, we are looking for
REGULATORY AFFAIRS SPECIALIST based in Budapest
This is an exceptional opportunity to join the in a Regulatory Affairs team in Hungary.
This role is ideal for somebody having experience in Regulatory Affairs within the life sciences industry.
- Manage preparation of new regulatory documents, dossiers and applications
- Involved in new products launch and maintain in market with the correct alignment and compliance to regulations
- Manage compliance within defined product line and support key processes
- Maintaing regulatory compliance databases, systems and processes
- Review, correct and approve the artworks and promotional materials
- Support the local and global regulatory trackers and databases
- Masters or PhD/PharmD/QP, Life science/pharmaceutical related studies
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Regulatory Affairs in life sciences industry
- Fluent English and Hungarian language, additional languages are plus
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global Ltd –
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act/GDPR, the provided personal data is correct and up-to-date
Your CV and all personal data content will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. This information will be used solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy.
Arsis Global Ltd, is a Hungarian private recruitment agency license's number is BP/0701/10086-1/2019-1185 .