QA SPECIALIST & RESPONSIBLE PHARMACIST
- Management of Deviations, Corrective and Preventive Actions
- Request and evaluate GMP related documents
- Update / creation of defined portfolio within implemented database
- Qualification of CMOs and customers
- Legible to act as Responsible person on the Wholesaler Distribution license
- Experience as a master pharmacist for at least 2 years
- Masters’ degree in Pharmacy
- Good knowledge of QMS and other associated quality systems
- Fluent English and native Bulgarian
- Knowledge of MS Office (SAP is an advantage)
If you are looking for a new challenge or a position with freedom to apply your knowledge and skills, please apply with your CV in English here or on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note, that we will contact only those candidates who qualify for the position, in case you don't hear from us by September 20, this would mean that your application was unsuccessful in this occasion. Thank you for your application.
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global Ltd –
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act/GDPR, the provided personal data is correct and up-to-date
Your CV and all personal data content will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. This information will be used solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy.
Arsis Global EOOD's Bulgarian recruitment agency license's (mediation in employment services) number is 2533 and was issued on 11.05.2018.