Area Sales Manager Medical Equipment
- To develop and manage a portfolio of customers and to create new opportunities with prospects in the market segment of high-end medical equipment – imagistic diagnostics and operating room equipment mainly.
- Sells both to public and private hospitals and healthcare providers
- Basic sales activities like customer visits, pricing and offers, a highly important task is updating of market data regarding prospects, customers, products, prices, competition and upcoming trends and demand.
- Work experience in the medical equipment sales
- Economical, medical or technical university background master degree.
- Business and financial knowledge and flexibility
- Knowledge in CRM & Excel
- Willing to travel on business trips
- Fluent in English language;
- Very strong and limitless bonus, closely related to the sales
- Company car, mobile phone and PC
- Food vouchers
- Strong social program for supporting parents with children at school age and university students
- Health insurance
- Career growth with Periodic trainings at local and international level specific to the job position