Our Client is an international business, being present in 13+ countries and they are market leader, being on the Top3 in Europe in their segment.
- Management of the Finance Department (Controlling, Credit Control, IT)
- Development of corporate financial strategies.
- Setting up annual Business Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting
- Managing monthly Financial & Accounting reports, P&L, balance sheet, cash flows
- Implementation and execution of group level optimization programs related to working capital management.
- Monitoring and development of KPIs to provide financial and operational information to Management.
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- Ability to manage tight deadlines in a timely manner
- Result oriented personality with excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent English language skills (native Greek)
- "A" class signatory rights is a must
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
Location: Athens' North suburb