GENERAL MANAGER - GREECE
Location: Athens, Greece
On behalf of our international client we are looking for a highly motivated, exceptional leader with customer, operational & commercial focus to drive the service & business excellence of the Greek operation, which is in a market leader position.
- Be the Brand Advocate of the local business to internal & external customers & lead the vision of the business locally.
- Be accountable for all aspects of the business from strategy creation, positioning in the market, P&L and operation
- Actively monitor key business metrics, and continuously look for new opportunities in the local market.
- In charge of the operational planning, budget & financial control systems - monitor operating & financial results.
- Build, lead, motivate and develop your cross functional teams across operations, marketing, sales and customer services
- Continuously assess the performance of the business & improvement of the efficiency of the business processes and flows;
- Represent the company in all regional and national contexts in order to establish and maintain positive institutional relations; lobby effectively for the industry & the company's role in it
- Ensure each business unit has aligned & appropriate business goals
- Optimize the day-to day operation
- Continuous support for business development strategies, including all the activities necessary to ensure and facilitate technological investments aimed at increasing service level & improving business efficiency;
- A charismatic customer advocate with excellent analytical & communication skills
- Technology driven Industry experience
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working in an extremely fast-paced environment, where new opportunities arise frequently and the global environment changes on a near daily basis.
- Previous experience of leading successful senior teams, owning significant P&L's & passions for all customers
- Self confident, motivated & an engaging personality complemented with strong interpersonal & social skills
- Experience in a tech/digital environment and understand how product, engineering, marketing, sales and operations fit together
- Ability to work with flexibility, autonomy, and maintain effective time management with a continued focus on activity and outcomes
- A person with commitment, flexibility, charisma & entrepreneurial spirit
- Must be capable of taking the steps necessary to produce a productive climate of cooperation and morale in addition to protecting and promoting the organization to outsiders.
- Being a people person, be fully competent in respect of interpersonal skills, relationship building skills, negotiation and assertiveness skills and conflict resolution.
- Fluent in Greek & English
If you are looking for a new challenge or a position with freedom to apply your knowledge and skills, please send your CV, preferable in English.
Note, that we will contact only those candidates who qualify for the position, in case you don't hear from us by Msy 31, this would mean that your application was unsuccessful in this occasion. Thank you for your application.
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global Ltd –
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act/GDPR, the provided personal data is correct and up-to-date
Your CV and all personal data content will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. This information will be used solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy.