Arsis Global is a boutique innovative talent matchmaker for middle & top management positions with offices in CEE - Hungary, Bulgaria, Greece - and a member of Talentor network with partners in 31 countries. We are the local Partner for our international clients to identify, attract local talent for their HR needs, also we provide management consultancy, career coaching, and personal branding services.
We are the Talent Matchmakers. We identify, develop & coach professionals - including life science & pharma talent - in Europe. Serving our international clients to introduce to them local talented professionals, leaders with a global approach, and also with the capability to provide cross-border searches via our executive search network in 30+ countries.
In order to strengthen our organization, we are our for a “hunt” to identify our Talent Matchmaker Assistant, who is self-driven, optimistic, reliable, and ready to be part of a boutique agency & hungry for success.
TALENT ACQUSITION & RESEARCH
You will be supporting the work of the Managing Partner/Senior Consultant in research projects to source, research, approach & pre-select candidates for managerial positions. We strive to provide an exceptional executive search/headhunting service to our clients’ recruitment projects in different industries/sectors.
- Social Media Sourcing, researching of candidates for recruitment projects
- Creating job description, social media advert for the positions
- Supporting gamification search project for specific positions’ research
- Approach, preselect and evaluate candidates’ motivation at a primary stage.
- Conduct professionals sourcing/research from social media, events, etc.
- Full administration in CRM system of the ongoing projects and assignments and prospects in the pipeline.
- Develop and implement the process of handling candidate queries.
- Managing CV’s, interview notes, client briefings, candidate interview set up/feedback
- Setting up strategy for the research projects together with the Clients and/or the Recruitment Consultant
- Supporting the Managing Partner/Senior Recruitment Consultant in business development/sales process/office administration - targeting and organizing meetings with potential clients.
- The right attitude, passion for people’s development, excellent customer service,
- Experience/interest in talent acquisition/executive search/recruitment is a plus
- A person who enjoys being on social media and user knowledge of LinkedIn, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook
- Very good knowledge of English (written and verbal) + fluent Hungarian and/or Greek
- Excellent MSOffice skills
- An excellent organizer, who is pro-active, energetic and self-motivated
- A creative person, who like to learn new things & blessed with great problem-solving attitude Openness to grow & take your career to the next step, we give opportunities
- Challenging and interesting job
- Home office option
- Access to advanced international know-how, projects and global/regional Talentor partner meetings
- Perspectives for career development in the area of executive search consulting, career coaching, personal branding
If you are looking for a new challenge or a position with freedom to apply your knowledge and skills, please send/register your CV in English.
Note, that we will contact only those candidates who qualify for the position, in case you don't hear from us by June 30, this would mean that your application was unsuccessful in this occasion. Thank you for your application.
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global Ltd –
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act/GDPR, the provided personal data is correct and up-to-date
Your CV and all personal data content will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. This information will be used solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy.