At Arsis Global, our vision is to build a regional search firm in CEE, Connecting Talent with premier international organizations. We are the “Talent Matchmakers” and partner of our Clients across wide variety of industries and regions.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT - RECRUITMENT
Location: Budapest/ Hungary - Athens/Greece - Sofia/Bulgaria and/or home office
This newly created, highly visible, “Hunter” role, will be directly responsible for sourcing and ultimately closing new recruiting business. The ideal candidate will reside in one of our locations/growth cities in CEE: Budapest, Athens, Sofia.
The new Business Development Manager will be working in tandem with our search team and deliver client centric, highly personal recruiting solutions. You will be collaborating with our internal recruiters, marketing team and MD, to identify, engage and secure new business by partnering with key executive level decision makers at international organizations.
- It’s a “Hunter” role to identify & close new recruiting business
- Create relationships with job seekers and provide advice
- Facilitate and finalise agreements between candidate and employer
- Self-generating leads and closing net new business, across multiple industries with a particular focus on manufacturing, construction, professional & financial services,
- Leveraging personal and partner-wide connections to proactively prospect within targeted accounts, introducing our retained and contingent recruiting services
- Developing target list of prospective clients based on recently completed searches, industry and functional expertise
- Establishing a strong working relationship with the team, creating an environment of trust and collaboration
- Scheduling meetings with prospects, focusing on heads of sales and marketing, operations, business owners/CEOs, and referral partners in CEE
- Minimum 3years of sales experience
- Have recently worked in an organization offering high-value solutions (conferences, trainings.)
- Preferred but not required work experience within the recruiting, talent acquisition or executive search industries
- Have a proven ability to successfully prospect and communicate with business owners, CEOs, Sales & Marketing leaders, relying primarily on self-generated leads
- Can demonstrate your track record closing business relying on a “consultative and high-touch approach”, rather than relying being the “low price” solution
- Are an outgoing, engaging, highly articulate and collaborative sales professional with a strong work ethic, combined with a commitment to work/life balance
- Don’t’ take yourself too seriously, are able to admit mistakes and shortcomings and are willing to ask for help and support in order to best serve our clients and candidates
- Ultimately see this job as an opportunity to change people’s lives by advancing their career (candidates) and creating a more effective and productive team (clients)
- Are self-driven, able to operate without micromanagement, and highly articulate with a proven ability to think on your feet
- Have a proven history of initiating and managing highly strategic and collaborative dialogue with senior executives
If you are looking for a new challenge or a position with freedom to apply your knowledge and skills, please register with your CV, preferable in English.
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global Ltd –
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act/GDPR, the provided personal data is correct and up-to-date
Your CV and all personal data content will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. This information will be used solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy.