Arsis Global is a CEE based talent matchmaker for business professionals and leading businesses to drive breakthrough performance and provide efficient solutions for future challenges. Our goal is to connect talents like you to premier companies in a wide variety of industries and regions to push the boundaries and achieve the extraordinary.
We are looking for an ambitious, dynamic & inspirational HR professional, with solid experience in driving all elements of HR on the work floor and also in to office environment at our international client in the production industry. This role requires an outstanding HR DIRECTOR, who has a passion for understanding and partnering with the business. The main priority is supporting leaders & managers on engagement, organizational change, communications and HR matters.
Location: East Macedonia, Greece
- Creating an HR strategy & build the HR function of the manufacturing site
- Use strong business acumen to drive agenda for team building & team effectiveness via recruitment, learning & development
- organizational effectiveness through workforce strategy, onboarding, training, employee & labor relations, compensation processes and employee engagement.
- Talent & performance management
- Manage retention and development of blue collar workers' staffing plans, labor contract negations
- Have the ability to assess and anticipate HR related needs and take action to drive issues to closure
- Manage the HR team (5-8 people) and supports Payroll
- Solid experience in HR strategy creation, organizational design, performance management, change management & local employment law
- Strong organization, communication and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work effectively with and influence all levels of management
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality
- Proven track record in being a thorough, diligent, and responsive HR partner in manufacturing environment
- A person who is confident, approachable, hands-on, and solution oriented
- English proficiency, native Greek language