Arsis Global is a CEE based talent matchmaker for business professionals and leading businesses to drive breakthrough performance and provide efficient solutions for future challenges. Our goal is to connect talents like you to premier companies in a wide variety of industries and regions to push the boundaries and achieve the extraordinary.
RECRUITMENT RESEARCH CONSULTANT-ROMANIA
- Social Media Sourcing, researching of candidates for recruitment projects
- Creating job description, social media advert for the positions
- Supporting gamification search project for specific positions’ research
- Approach, preselect and evaluate candidates’ motivation at a primary stage
- Conduct professionals sourcing/research from social media, events, etc.
- Full administration in CRM system of the ongoing projects and assignments and prospects in the pipeline
- Develop and implement the process of handling candidate queries
- Managing CV’s, interview notes, client briefings, candidate interview set up/feedback
- Setting up strategy for the research projects together with the Clients and/or the Recruitment Consultant
- Supporting the Managing Partner/Senior Recruitment Consultant in business development/sales process/office administration - targeting and organizing meetings with potential clients
- The right attitude, passion for people’s development, excellent customer service
- Experience/interest in talent acquisition/executive search/recruitment is a plus
- A person who enjoys being on social media and user knowledge of LinkedIn, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook
- Very good knowledge of English (written and verbal) + fluent Romanian
- Excellent MSOffice skills
- An excellent organizer, who is pro-active, energetic and self-motivated
- A creative person, who like to learn new things & blessed with great problem-solving attitude
- Challenging and interesting job
- Home office option
- Perspectives for career development in the area of executive search consulting, career coaching, personal branding
If you are looking for a new challenge or a position with freedom to apply your knowledge and skills, please register with your CV, preferable in English.
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global Ltd –
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act/GDPR, the provided personal data is correct and up-to-date
Your CV and all personal data content will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. This information will be used solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy.