Arsis Global is a CEE based talent matchmaker for business professionals and leading businesses to drive breakthrough performance and provide efficient solutions for future challenges. Our goal is to connect talents like you to premier companies in a wide variety of industries and regions to push the boundaries and achieve the extraordinary.
Location: North Suburb Athens
- Implementation of HR strategies, improvement of current HR solutions
- Manage the recruitment and hiring of new employees (white and blue collars)
- Manage training and development initiatives
- Facilitating forecasting and planning of workforce supply and demand
- In charge of the full spectrum of HR lifecycle (HR planning, performance management, talent acquisition, etc.)
- Bachelor or Master degree in HR, Psychology preferred
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as HR Manager prefereably in manufacturing environment
- Proactive, excellent organizational skills
- Strong business mindset, understanding business needs
- Fluent English and Hungarian
- Experience with international business is preferred
If you are looking for a new challenge or a position with freedom to apply your knowledge and skills, please register with your CV, preferable in English.
Note, that we will contact only those candidates who qualify for the position, in case you don't hear from us by April 30, this would mean that your application was unsuccessful in this occasion. Thank you for your application.
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global Ltd –
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act/GDPR, the provided personal data is correct and up-to-date
Your CV and all personal data content will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. This information will be used solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy.