Arsis Global is a CEE based talent matchmaker for business professionals and leading businesses to drive breakthrough performance and provide efficient solutions for future challenges. Our goal is to connect talents like you to premier companies in a wide variety of industries and regions to push the boundaries and achieve the extraordinary.
We are looking for a FINANCIAL MANAGER for our international Client in the manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: North suburb of Attica / Innofita Industrial Park, Greece
- Supervising the Finance - accounting, controlling, credit control - & IT department's work & set/monitor targets
- Developing & monitoring financial KPI's in order to provide to the management financial & operational overview of the business
- Implementing & executing optimization programs of the working capital
- Responsible for overseeing all operational areas effecting the business, including Planning and Forecasting, Asset Management, Manufacturing /Costing, and ad hoc analysis as required.
- Setting up financial strategies in line with corporate objectives
- Manage the production of monthly accounting/ financial reports - P&L, balance sheet, cash flow -, forecasting of financial performance against budgeted financial and operational goals
- Budget (incl. capital expenditure) planning and management
- Leads the finance businesses’ development of key performance metrics and tracks performance over time.
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Finance/Business
- A' Class Signatory rights - must have
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in finance/accounting, including exposure to manufacturing operations & fast growing environment
- Strong initiative, leadership, thinking and problem solving, financial analysis and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers in a timely manner
- English language is skills is a must beside native Greek
- SAP knowledge is a plus
If you are looking for a new challenge or a position with freedom to apply your knowledge and skills, please register with your CV, preferable in English.
Thank you for your application.
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global Ltd –
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act/GDPR, the provided personal data is correct and up-to-date
Your CV and all personal data content will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. This information will be used solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy.