- Rectify incidents within SAP applications, support and optimize SAP module PS, FI and CO with corresponding internal and external interfaces.
- Working together with the global IT HQ departments -Project Sales (PS) / Finance and Controlling (FiCo) functional teams
- Act as a regional multiplier in the Process User Group PS/FI/CO
- Supporting the Global process standards in the business/IT & the Global HQ
- Supporting the key user community (US) and solve incidents, process issues
- Build & further develop the PS/FI/CO community with the Key users (meetings, tracking topics)
- Creating Technical Requirements documents by understanding & interpreting business requirements
- Prepare and document incidents, functional issues, reqabiluests for information, problems, service and change requests from business users.
- Provide sufficient SAP support, documentation and training for users in all facets of the day to day operational activities and escalate the tickets to the next level as required.
- Analyze technical and procedural issues for root cause analysis and implement or recommend improvements to avoid future occurrences.
- To participate in SAP Global projects and complete work tasks
- Analyze business requirements, create POC concepts and implement solutions in SAP if required or assigned by HQ
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global Ltd –
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act/GDPR, the provided personal data is correct and up-to-date
Your CV and all personal data content will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. This information will be used solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy.
Arsis Global Ltd, is a Hungarian private recruitment agency license's number is BP/0701/10086-1/2019-1185