Our client is one of the major player in the industrial real-estate development & management.
We are looking for
FACILITY MANAGER - Budapest
to provide a best in class service to their industrial buildings’ customers in Hungary.
- Manage & develop excellent customer relationship with all the customers & vendors
- Follow up and respond in the timely manager for customers’ inquiries
- Co-ordinate maintenance & repair services with 3rd party service provider
- Manage emergency situation, issues with a sense of urgency
- Assist the inspection, monitoring, all work performed by contractors, customers, including technical audits
- Support the Real Estate manager in the evaluation of service contract requirements & review, evaluate property maintenance contract
- Supporting the procurement team in negotiating prices, services and projects
- Assists in audits needed by insurance companies, authorities, customers
- High school and/or technical diploma
- Minimum 3years of relevant work experience (real estate, maintenance)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Work independently and be mobile
- Excellent customer service, people management skills & effective communication skills with customers, vendors, contractors, peers, management
- Valid “B” category driving license, excellent driving record
- Good English language skills,
If you are looking for a new challenge or a position with freedom to apply your knowledge and skills, please send your CV in English.
Note, that we will contact only those candidates who qualify for the position, in case you don't hear from us by February 28, this would mean that your application was unsuccessful in this occasion. Thank you for your application.
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global Ltd –
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act/GDPR, the provided personal data is correct and up-to-date
Your CV and all personal data content will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. This information will be used solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy.
Arsis Global Ltd, is a Hungarian private recruitment agency license's number is BP/0701/10086-1/2019-1185 .