Arsis Global is a CEE based talent matchmaker for business professionals and leading businesses to drive breakthrough performance and provide efficient solutions for future challenges. Our goal is to connect talents like you to premier companies in a wide variety of industries and regions to push the boundaries and achieve the extraordinary.
We are looking for a FINANCIAL DIRECTOR for our international Client in the manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Athens, Greece
- Working capital management
- Manage the production of monthly management reports/assessments, forecasting of financial performance against budgeted financial and operational goials
- Manage day to day processing of accounts – managing reconciliations generating monthly and year-end closing reports
- Manage the team inb the financial and administrative functions & set / monitor targets
- Superior technical financial skills, balanced with sound business judgment, including the ability to balance financial and operational factors, analyze complex business problems and develop appropriate solutions
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers
If you are looking for a new challenge or a position with freedom to apply your knowledge and skills, please register with your CV, preferable in English.
Note, that we will contact only those candidates who qualify for the position, in case you don't hear from us by February 28, this would mean that your application was unsuccessful in this occasion. Thank you for your application.
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global Ltd –
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act/GDPR, the provided personal data is correct and up-to-date
Your CV and all personal data content will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. This information will be used solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy.